Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dossier to USAA

A dossier is our file with all the completed paperwork needed by the Chinese government. It includes copy of our homestudy report, and all the other information we have been gathering for several months now. This file is being sent to our agency USAA for authentication on the state level as well as authentication by the Chinese Consulate and then translation of all documents into Chinese.

We mailed out our Dossier Fed-Ex overnight, and I was a nervous wreck checking and double checking that everything on my checklist was in the folder. I was so nervous that while I was at the counter filling out the shipping slip, I sealed everything in the envelope and realized I omitted the check which was right under the Fed-Ex mailer. I had to open the mailer and ask the girl for another envelope.

I really could not believe how nervous I was. I hope my double and triple checking was worth it.

No comments: