Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We got our CO ! !

We just got word from our builder that the county has issued our certificate of occupancy. You know what that means, unpacking, painting, organizing and many many trips to Home Depot. We are so excited and can't wait for Mia to see her new room. Once its done I will post photos for all to see. The end of the month is nearing and thats when the CCAA (Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs) places children with waiting families. I pray that we are included in the next batch. If we are not and the cut off date does not include us, I am pretty sure we will hear next. It seems like it is taking soooooo long. I know I have to wait to travel and such, however; Mike and I just want to see her face. I wonder if she will be fair skinned, a little tan (like me). Will she have curly hair?? I doubt it! I hope she likes water. Her father has plans for her already.

No comments: