Thursday, April 27, 2006


Mia WHERE ARE YOU? ? ?


Mia we can't wait to meet you! You have certainly taken the SLOW route to get to us. Your grandma's and grandpa's, aunt's and uncle's, cousins, and many many friends want to meet you as well.

The latest placement of children had a majority born in August. I wonder what Mia's birthday will be. My co-workers have a pool going to see who gets closest to the date. In the meantime we will keep our spirits up and hope to hear something soon. My sister is coming with her family for a visit soon and they will be here on Mother's Day, so I am sure they will keep my mind busy and get me through this Mother's Day. I always thought I would have at least seen her picture by now. I would never have thought it would have taken this long.

Just keeping the faith. . . . . ..

No comments: