Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mia meets some of her Marco Island family

We traveled to Winterhaven and stayed with the Stones for a couple of days and we were treated like Royalty. We had gourmet meals and special treament. As many of you know, Mike and I have been vacationing in Marco Island for the past 10 years or so in June. We have gotten to know the same 6 families over the years. They have known us since Mike and I were dating and they were so excited to hear we were adopting a daughter from China. We thought we would have been to China and back by last June, however; we traveled in August. The girls played with Mia and entertained her while I actually was able to chit-chat and have a cocktail or two. I didn't get a good picture of all the girls, but Savannah, Caitlyn, Jessica and Rebecca said they would watch Mia one night while we are in Marco so Mike and I can have a nice dinner out : ) ! JUNE can't come soon enough!!!!

No comments: