Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's that time of year again!!
Our annual trip to Marco Island has begun and it started off great. It was so great to see everyone again and my friend Molly joined us with her father this year. Our friends, Danny and Jamie also put in an offer on a unit to possibly join us every year. The weather has been wonderful most of the day and the every afternoon thunderstorm, Florida style strolls thru in the late afternoon. Mia has been a total fish and started the day in the pool while Mike and I got things ready to take the boat out. Then at the island, she swam and collected shells ALL day. As I type this now she is passed out on her back taking an extended nap. I must say, she really just goes with the flow and eats whatever and whenever, which makes it great to have some flexibility. I just can't believe we are in year 2 of a tradition that Mike and I have enjoyed for many years now. We just figured it out.....12 years!!!!!




No comments: