Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas has come and gone and it was a whirlwind of fun surrounded
with family and friends!
this year was a boat load of fun and we really had a great time! Christmas Eve and Christmas morning was at our home and the cousins tore into their gifts so fast I could hardly keep up with photos! Santa was very generous to the kiddos and they LOVED all their presents. The adults really enjoyed our Secret Santa gift exchange which has become a tradition in our family! My Secret Santa got me the Wii Fit Plus and I need to get going on it now that the holiday hoopla is over. Santa delivered a Kawasaki Power Wheels Barbie ATV which Mia loves buzzing up and down the street with and a Disney Princess vanity. Mia is now at the age where she is starting to enjoy playing games and she got a game called 'Pop the Pig' and it is so funny to play. The Wii continues to be a great hit in our house and we got some more games for Christmas which made for great tournaments! Santa bought me a new lap top with Photoshop CS4 and I am still trying to learn all the options that it has to offer!





























No comments: