Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mia is singing away to Taylor Swift's song...
'You Belong With Me'

I have to share a funny story about a conversation I had with Mia the other day. We were playing restaurant and she was taking my order. She comes over with a pencil and a small pad of paper and I ask her what was on the menu. She takes the eraser part of her pencil and places it on her lip and says "hmmmm, let me see, we have quesadillas and some crab legs, lobster, chicken wings and some sushi!!!" I was rolling on the floor laughing!!

I think that was a wake up call that I have successfully accomplished what I always wanted too. A child with a palate for a variety of foods, not the chicken fingers and Mac and cheese only type! But Lobster, Oh My! I should have maybe toned it down a little!!!

No comments: