Thursday, March 24, 2005

Construction Mortgage

We closed on the new house today. Although we do not have the house yet, the construction portion is just beginning. (Like our life isn't busy already). If I make another copy of a bank statement or a w2 I think I'll scream. Between the adoption and the mortgage I have papers flying everywhere.

We hope our home is done before Mia arrives. We want to get her room ready and get our boxes unpacked before our trip to China. Lots of action happening at the Harrell house. As I told Mike, It's all good things!

Mike is still hanging on at the police department and is looking forward to retiring. We both have a light at the end of our tunnel. Tomorrow we go to the builder to pick out our colors and choices for flooring, cabinets, etc.

No comments: