Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wrapping up the paperchase. . .

We are just completing everything and getting a few documents notarized. Thanks to Soris who works with Mike, she lived with her ink pad and stamp in her hand for almost 2 months straight, notarizing everything we had. I just completed my child and infant CPR and need to get our papers back from Mike physician and we are done.

Mia's grandfather Wayne is so excited for his granddaughter, he can hardly stand it. He is already planning a car seat in his truck. Can't wait to see that!

Mia's other grandparents are planning to join Mike and I in China. My father is going for sure, but my mom is a little nervous about the flight. I'll think she'll go, I told her to take some pills and sleep the 15 hour flight away. My dad says he won't go without her. Everyone she meets tells her its a trip of a lifetime.

No comments: