Monday, November 13, 2006

Mia and I had a girls weekend! She and I drove to South Florida for the weekend and stayed with Chris, Laura and Kylee. It was so much fun visiting everyone. We went our for dinner Friday night, shopped til we dropped with Joey and Alyssa on Saturday and had fun playing with all her friends. Mike's godaughter Makenzie, Danny and Jamie, Grandaddy and Theresa and Molly came over to Chris and Laura's for some pizza and wings on Saturday night. The kids played so well together. I love the picture of Makenzie and Mia together. I am going to print it and frame it for Mike, he is going to love it! The weekend was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!

Mike stayed home and did things around the house, went fishing and hung out with grandpa. When we pulled up in the driveway, Mike came out to greet us and Mia giggled and smiled when she saw her Daddy. I looked at Mike and he had tears in his eyes, he said he missed her. He was so happy to see Mia (not me, just Mia) Ha- Ha!

No comments: