Saturday, May 19, 2007

Half of the Semkow clan came for a visit yesterday and the kids had fun playing in Mia's little interactive pool/slide. We can't wait for their home to finally finish so they can be here permanently.

Mother's Day was real special and I had the pleasure of sharing it with my Mom of course and my best friend Joey with her husband and 2 children. The kids had a great time swimming and playing. Mike treating me very well and made sure my first Mother's Day was great! My father in-law came to visit for a couple of days and he and Mike took me to breakfast in the morning. After my special day I took time to reflect on how much our life has changed with Mia in it, and I wish there was a way I could let her birth mother know that she is very loved and is well taken care of.

For those who are still waiting and feel like it is taking forever, I can empathize, I thought my Mother's Day would never come.



No comments: