Friday, September 07, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy. . . . .
Yes, I am still updating Mia's blog. We had some company for the Labor Day holiday weekend and when everyone left on Monday, Mike, Mia, and I were exhausted. Danny and I had a birthday celebration at their home. It was really nice and I got some very nice birthday gifts and we all played cards, it was a blast. I will post pics from that weekend soon.
I am now is Miami Beach for a course I am taking for work. Mike is home with Mia and I miss her so much. I left Thursday late afternoon and I will go back home on Sunday morning. Before I left, I thought no big deal, I could use the relaxing time, read a book by the pool, go out to dinner with my friends at nice restaurants. Don't get me wrong, it has been truly relaxing visiting with my friends and having them come down to take advantage of the hotel on the beach, however; when I talk to Mia on the phone and she says "Mommy" my heart melts. Mia has been a Momma's girl lately and I think her time at home with Mike will be good for both of them.

No comments: