Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Family Day

Time has sure flown by and everyday we are thankful for the little girl that we met 4 years ago on this very day! You are so special to us and when you finally are able to sit down and read all of these journal entries, I want you to know how much you have enriched our lives! You have this personality and sense of humor that brings laughter to our lives on a daily basis. You are kind, playful, sensitive and smart.



Mommy and Daddy will never forget the first time we held you and were finally able to say we are now complete! We have many plans for you and want to you have the special memories and opportunities that Mommy and Daddy had as a child! We love you very much Mia!!













1 comment:

Kathy said...

I can remember coming back to my computer several times a day during your time in China to see if you had put up a new post and pictures. My favorite picture has always been the one of you when Mia first landed in your loving arms. The smile on your face said it ALL! I don't know who gave your site to my friend Jennie but I have been following along your Journey of Love since before you flew over to China!