Tuesday, August 31, 2010











I am thinking that my hubby hit the jackpot when he bought me this birthday gift! I had a fun packed, laughter filled, relaxing absolute blast this weekend. I have been truly blessed with wonderful and thoughtful friends as well!! My girlfriends here in Vero made arrangements behind the scenes via Facebook with Joey and had the cabin decorated, a birthday sign on the door and a chocolate cake delivered to dinner on Saturday night! WOW !!
The weather cooperated and our massages on the beach were very relaxing! I have to say, those late nights of dancing and drinking can catch up real quick! I took a 3 1/2 hour nap when I got home and am thinking I can only party like a rock star every once in a while!!!
Daddy and Mia had a great weekend as well, Mia went to a birthday party on Saturday and Grandaddy came up to visit while I was gone and the 2 Harrell men, held the fort down! I couldn't wait to get to Mia's school to pick her up and squeeze her, I missed my little parrot!


No comments: