Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Fun Day at the Park





Mia loves to run around now that she is getting faster on her feet. I have had the week off from work and I definitely have enjoyed it! Mike started a job on Wednesday (after 9 months off) and it requires him to be out of town for a couple days a week. Mike and I went round and round deciding on whether he should accept the position or not, and we just couldn't pass up the opportunity. It is a big sacrifice but it is going to pay off in the end. Isn't that was us parents do for our children? : ). My mom will watch Mia starting next Tuesday and I know she is looking forward to it. She already has her car seat in grandma's car.

Today Mia and I went to the Sebastian County Park and it was such a beautiful day. She looks so BIG in her overalls, she is growing up fast!

No comments: