Saturday, May 31, 2008

Potty PatrolWe have been trying to get Ms. Mia out of diapers for several weeks now. She can go poopoo and peepee and the potty, but only when SHE wants to. Somedays it goes well and somedays it is a disaster. She keeps saying she wants to wear "Big Girl" panties. She also said she wants ones with Little Mermaid on them.
We went to the doctor yesterday because Mia has had a runny nose and a cough for several days, so I brought her in to have the doctor look at her. She ended up having the start of a sinus infection, luckily for her it was at the beginning so the antibiotics should clear it up no problem. Mia now weighs 31 lbs (75 percentile) and is 38 inches tall (90 percentile). I just can't get over how fast they grow.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hang in there Barbara!!! I never, NEVER thought I could get my Shelby potty trained - same story...she could do it when SHE wanted to!! But, on the first day of my spring break we were off to So Cal Disneyland and she asked to wear her big girl princess panties that I was nonchalantly placing in her drawer and that was it - no looking back. One accident in public and one at school every now and again but infrequent. Still working on nighttime - that can wait :) Target has whole packages of just Ariel panties (we bought several!). It's been almost two years I think since I started reading your blog! (And my friend who told me about your blog are still waiting for Dossier to China :( things have slowed down A LOT!). Still love reading about the adventures of Mia!! You do a great job (with the blog and as a mommy)! Hang in there - Potty will happen!! :)

Lauren and Ed said...

Gosh I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Your Mia's %'s are so on target with my Mia's. We have to get these girls together!