Saturday, October 21, 2006

SPLISH SPLASH

Here is our 7pm ritual and Mia loves to play in that tub. I have an inflatable tub thinga majiga that goes inside our tub. I fill it up with bubbles and toys and she has a blast. It is great if she slips and slides around, she is protected from the side of the tub. Tonight after getting her out of the tub, I looked around and noticed that Mia has taken over my bathroom! There are so many toys inside our tub ( which I haven't soaked in since we got home from China), there is a green frog stuck to the side of my tub also filled with tub toys and it also is an organizer for her soap and bubble bath stuff. Her towel is now wedged over our towels and my once relaxing, candle filled oasis is now romper room, and you know what, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

No comments: