Sunday, October 01, 2006

What a Beautiful Weekend !

This weekend Mia was baptized on Saturday and on Sunday I had a Welcome Home Shower that my mother and sister threw for for Mia and I.

Mia's Baptismal Ceremony was absolutely beautiful! The weather was perfect and it truly was a celebration. We dressed Mia in a authentic Chinese dress in white which we bought while we were in China. We wanted to incorporate a little bit of her heritage. All the little girls wore the Chinese dresses Mike and I brought home for them. It truly was a special day! My sister and her family flew in on Thursday and my aunt also was able to join us. Thank You for making the trip we are happy you were able to share these special occasions with Mia.

Mia met her New Jersey cousins for the first time this weekend and it was so nice to see them play together. I will post some pictures of the rest of the weekend in a couple of days!

No comments: